2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 car space
Asking price: $679,000
This property is part of the Sienna By the Bay resort-style apartments in Rhodes which was developed by Meriton. Living space including balcony is approximately 110 sqm. This near new apartment has modern conveniences such as reverse cycle split-unit air-conditioners, gas kitchen with European appliances internet and cable TV connections in the study. Other features include:
- 24-hour security and on-site building manager to attend to maintenance and service for occupants
- secured car space with separate 3 sqm storage cage facility
- Strong maintenance and service level by Meriton ensure immaculately kept gardens, gymnasium, pool, sauna and spa for residents
- 3 minute walk to water foreshores of Homebush Bay
- 3 minute walk to Rhodes train station which is 6 stops to Central station in the heart of Sydney CBD
- 5 minute walk to the conveniences of childcare, banks, post office supermarket and shops at Rhodes Shopping Centre
- Located within the Rhodes Business Park precinct which now includes multinationals such as Hewlett Packard, National Australia Bank, Nestle, Australand, Unisys, Alcatel Lucent and Lion Nathan which would provide strong tenant proposition for investors.
- Public amenities and local attractions which include water foreshore parks like McLiwaine Park, King George V Park, Bicentennial Park, Kokoda Track Memorial Walkway along Brays Bay Reserve, Sydney Olympic Park facilities and Concord Repatriation General Hospital.
Council rates: $216 per quarter, Water rates: $126 per quarter, Strata levies: $902 per quarter
Agent: Mr Tee Jay Seo of Rhodes Realty. Mobile 0423 106 540
- 3 inner-west foreshore suburbs – Meadowbank, Rhodes and Breakfast Point
- Village Quay at Rhodes
- Meriton Apartments vs Mirvac Apartments – My own experience
- Metropolitan CBD vs outer fringes – pros and cons of city slicker vs suburbia
- Population boom in Australia – Sydney surpasses 4.5 million
- Why IKEA is so successful?