Asking price: $600,000 +
2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 car space
This two bedroom apartment in this popular location boasts open plan design in a quiet street setting, wooden flooring and a private courtyard and a Juliet style balcony on the second level.
Agent: Billy Couldwell McGrath real estate agents Mobile: 0416 713721
This property was sold for $595,000 in January 2011.
Facilities of this apartment include the following:
- Good size bedroom with built in wardrobes and Juliet style balcony
- Modern tile bathroom / ensuite
- Beautiful wooden floorboards throughout the living and dining areas
- Modern open plan kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Private courtyard which is great for entertaining and weekend barbeques
- Internal laundry and clothes dryer
- Intercom security
- Undercover security parking
- Separate storage cage
Why I like this street and location:
- Yorktown Parade is a whisper quiet street off busy Fitzgerald Avenue which leads to Maroubra beach.
- This unit is located only 500 metres from Maroubra beach and its attractions which include cafes, restaurants, McMahon pool, picnic and recreational spots and breath-taking views of the ocean.
- A bus stop right in front of this block of apartments offer direct / express bus service to the city and Circular Quay
- This location is only 1.5km to the vibrant Pacific Parade’s commercial and retail hub at Maroubra Junction which include cafes, restaurants, banks, post office, shopping, Coles supermarket and many more conveniences.
- 2/94 Yorktown Parade, Maroubra – great starter for first home buyers
- Find your place in the sun ~ why residents love Dee Why, Susan Wellings seeks expert views on Sydney’s best-value beach suburbs.
- Dee Why Grand – set to transform Dee Why’s business precinct