The Zenix in Erskineville is the flagship development of integrated property developer, Metroland. It consists of 100 one-bedroom apartments, 121 two-bedroom apartments and 3 three-bedroom apartments spread over a 11,531 sqm opposite the Sydney Park. This project was completed in 2003 at a cost of $80 million.
This development is located in a strategic pocket of Erskineville as it is a mere 150m to the St Peters train station which is only three stops from Central Station in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. Zenix is also within walking distance to the recreational facilities of Sydney Park, the cafes, restarants and shopping strip of King street in Newtown. It is also a 10-minute drive to Sydney University, Sydney airport, Broadway Shopping Centre and Chinatown.
Local residents enjoy this area for its eclectic, bohemian and trendy lifestyle which is synonamous with Sydney’s inner west. Young professionals and the lifestyle conscious are attracted to this area because of its close proximity to Sydney’s CBD and the array of local amenities such as schools, hospitals, restaurants and shopping.
- Zenix – Apartment 701 / 221 Sydney Park Road, Erskineville
- Zenix – Apartment 1101 / 221 Sydney Park Road, Erskineville
- Verve Erskineville – a quality development in a strategic location
- Motto Erskineville and Verve Erskineville ~ a comparison of 2 quality developments
- For sale 32/21-25 Coulson street, Erskineville
- Motto Erskineville ~ by Allen Jack + Cottier architects