What I like about this property and suburb:
- Strategically located just north of the Eastern Freeway via Bulleen road, this property is secluded and yet merely 20 minutes to the city by car. It is also a short drive from Doncaster’s retail and commercial centre via Manningham road.
- The backyard has a favourable north east aspect.
- Living areas are spacious with open concept kitchen and dining flowing onto the verandah.
- This property is one of two properties sub-divided from a single piece of land holding.
- Master bedroom does not have an ensuite and shares a common bathroom and single wash basin. The powder room does not have a wash basin for guests although this can be rectified by possibly extending and renovating this room.
The council and water rates for this property are $900 per annum and $130 per annum respectively.
Great residential location with easy access to the city, east and north west Melbourne. Great buy at around mid $500k’s.