This modern one bedroom courtyard apartment in a boutique block of 14 units has just been listed for sale through real estate agent Joe Khederlian of PRDnationwide, Maroubra. It is currently rented at $400 per week.
Offers are expected to be around the $400k mark.
Located approximately 10km south of Sydney CBD, Maroubra’s local attraction include a vibrant beach and surf lifestyle, cafe and restaurants along Marine Parade where one can have breakfast whilst soak up breathtaking ocean views.
Facilities of this apartment include the following:
- Good size bedroom with built in wardrobes and Juliet style balcony
- Modern tile bathroom / ensuite
- Beautiful wooden floorboards throughout the living and dining areas
- Modern galley style kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Private courtyard which is great for entertaining and weekend barbeques
- Internal laundry and clothes dryer
- Intercom security
- Undercover security parking
- Separate storage cage
Why I like this street and location:
- Yorktown Parade is a whisper quiet street off busy Fitzgerald Avenue which leads to Maroubra beach.
- This unit is located only 500 metres from Maroubra beach and its attractions which include cafes, restaurants, Mahon pool, picnic and recreational spots and breath-taking views of the ocean.
- A bus stop right in front of this block of apartments offer direct / express bus service to the city and Circular Quay
- This location is only 1.5km to the vibrant Pacific Parade’s commercial and retail hub at Maroubra Junction which include cafes, restaurants, banks, post office, shopping, Coles supermarket and many more conveniences.
|Maroubra||Median price $||Weekly advertised median rent $||Gross yield $||3-year growth %||5-year growth %||Average annual growth %|
Source: Your Investment Property, March 2010
How it’s calculated:
Median price: Median price for the 12 months to November 2009
Average annual growth: Average percentage change over the past 10 years as a per annum figure
3 and 5-year growth: Median price percentage change over the past 3 and 5 years to November 2009
Weekly median advertised rent: Median price of rental listings for the 12 months to November 2009
Gross yield: Estimated rental return, based on advertised rent to median price