Asking price: $450,000
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car space
This charming 52.5sqm one bedroom apartment in this popular location boasts wooden flooring and an 11sqm sunny outdoor terrace.
Agent: Paul Maule, Carrington Group, Surry Hills. Mobile: 0421 714442
Facilities of this apartment include the following:
- Good size bedroom with built in wardrobes and Juliet style balcony
- Modern tile bathroom / ensuite
- Beautiful wooden floorboards throughout the living and dining areas
- Modern galley style kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Private courtyard which is great for entertaining and weekend barbeques
- Internal laundry and clothes dryer
- Intercom security
- Undercover security parking
- Separate storage cage
Why I like this street and location:
- Yorktown Parade is a whisper quiet street off busy Fitzgerald Avenue which leads to Maroubra beach.
- This unit is located only 500 metres from Maroubra beach and its attractions which include cafes, restaurants, McMahon pool, picnic and recreational spots and breath-taking views of the ocean.
- A bus stop right in front of this block of apartments offer direct / express bus service to the city and Circular Quay
- This location is only 1.5km to the vibrant Pacific Parade’s commercial and retail hub at Maroubra Junction which include cafes, restaurants, banks, post office, shopping, Coles supermarket and many more conveniences.
- 2/94 Yorktown Parade, Maroubra – great starter for first home buyers
- Find your place in the sun ~ why residents love Dee Why, Susan Wellings seeks expert views on Sydney’s best-value beach suburbs.
- Dee Why Grand – set to transform Dee Why’s business precinct