Pavilions on the Park is developed by Australand in conjunction with architects Allen Jack & Cottier.
Pavilions on the Park is located on Duntroon Avenue off River Road. This location appears to be closer to the cafes and restaurant strip along Pacific Highway in Crows Nest than its purported location of St Leonards.
What I like about this location
- The development is adjacent to Newlands Park and has a leafy outlook in its surroundings.
- Close to the cafes and restaurants in Crows Nest.
What I dislike about this location
- Pavilions on the Park is not exactly close to St Leonards train station (approximately 500m) unlike the other developments along Herbert street such as the Forum.
- Traffic on River road can be very heavy during peak hours and access to Pavilions on the Park during these times can be challenging.
- Pavilions on the Park is developed along the train line and train noise will be an issue.
Pavilion on the Park
The development consists of 4 low-rise buildings of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments from $430k, $680k and $1,170k respectively. Stage 1 consisting of 3 bedroom apartments is now complete and ready to move in.
Investors should note the median apartment prices in St Leonards and Crows Nest as at June 2009 are $425k and $465k respectively. Obviously this median apartment price takes into account some of the older apartments within the vicinity.