I recently inspected this stylish award-winning home which is located on the western end of Subiaco at the corner of Trillo road. In addition to 4 double bedrooms, this house has a home theatre, study and covered alfresco areas on both levels.
Distinctive features which I like about this house:
- The house is built on an elevated vantage point from the Trillo road level.
- Good architectural design and layout – the open plan living and kitchen areas are seamlessly integrated with the north-west aspect of the outdoor area, a conducive feature for entertaining.
- Master bedroom and study is privately located at one corner on the second level while the other 3 bedrooms are located at the ground level.
- Very high quality finishes in the kitchen, bathrooms with spa, double showers and quality tapware. Main ensuite has separate WC.
- Theatre room has built in surround sound system, recess ceiling design, mood lighting, ceiling projector and kitchenette with French doors opening onto a covered outdoor alfresco area.
- The north-west aspect accords ample natural light to all living and outdoor areas.
- Under stairs storage / wine cellar.
- Private elevator connecting ground to second level.
- Feature corridor on ground level leading to stair well and elevator access to second level.
- Location wise, this corner of Trillo road is approximately 700m stroll east to the conveniences of retail and commercial areas of Subiaco.
The vendors are considering offers of around $1.8 million upwards. The land area of this property is approximately 300sqm. This property is listed under local agents Coakley and Martin. Council and water rates: $2655.20 & $1,352.75 per annum respectively. The median house price for Subiaco in June 2009 is $1,225,000, 5-year growth is 125% and annual average growth is 13.8%. For more information on the suburb of Subiaco, please visit this post.