Orange has recently been identified by leading property analysts to be the next booming regional city in the Central West of New South Wales.
This 27-page Property Investment and Tree Change Guide is jam-packed with information about:
- Demographics – population growth, household income, type of jobs, resident profiles
- Key investment propositions – why you should consider investing in Orange real estate
- Median home prices – annual, 3 and 5 year growth rates, rental rates and yields
- Key industries – gold mining, health care, education, tourism and agriculture
- Booming businesses - tourism, hospitality and wine making industries
- Interview with Stephen Sykes, Chair of Evocities - why Orange is a great place to live
- Contains 100 URL hyperlinks for easy reference to:
- Employment agencies and job-seeker sites
- Leading real estate agents, their websites and all contact details
- Solicitors, accountants, brokers, conveyancers
- Architects, builders, plumbers, electricians and tradespoeople
- Google maps for location analysis and street views
- Council, schools, hospitals, emergency services and other public amenities
- Local food, dining, fresh local produce and providore businesses and clubs
- Picture gallery - photographs on lifestyle, places of attraction, food and wine and many more
EXTRA: Research spreadsheets – Excel spreadsheets with key demographics from the Australian Bureau of Statistics
Make sure you are equipped with this interative property investment tool before you go on your property hunt.
Find out more about Orange – the sweet heart of New South Wales here.
Take advantage of the professional services of leading real estate agents in Orange for your property investment and management requirements.