Property: 732/4 Marquet street, Rhodes, Sydney
Asking price: $590,000
2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 car space
Located on the eastern side of the Rhodes peninsular, this apartment is part of Meriton’s Sienna By the Bay development which was completed two and a half years ago.
Why I like this property:
- Near new apartment of two and a half years old with mod cons
- The floorplan has good design and use of space with an east facing balcony
- Toilet separated from the bathroom with hand basin doubles as powder room for guests
- 24-hour security and on-site building manager to attend to maintenance and service for occupants
- secured car space with separate 4 sqm storage cage facility
- Strong maintenance and service level by Meriton ensure immaculately kept gardens, gymnasium, pool, sauna and spa for residents
- 3 minute walk to water foreshores of Homebush Bay
- 3 minute walk to Rhodes train station which is 6 stops to Central station in the heart of Sydney CBD
- 5 minute walk to the conveniences of childcare, banks, post office supermarket and shops at Rhodes Shopping Centre
- Located within the Rhodes Business Park precinct which now includes multinationals such as Hewlett Packard, National Australia Bank, Nestle, Australand, Unisys, Alcatel Lucent and Lion Nathan which would provide strong tenant proposition for investors.
- Public amenities and local attractions which include water foreshore parks like McLiwaine Park, King George V Park, Bicentennial Park, Kokoda Track Memorial Walkway along Brays Bay Reserve, Sydney Olympic Park facilities and Concord Repatriation General Hospital.
Agent: Ross Musso of Raine & Horne Concord. Ph 02 9736 3877 Mobile 0413 093 139
The video below illustrates the conveniences of this property: