With the imminent completion of the Verve’s luxury apartments in Erskineville by renown property developer AV Jennings, the first of its 106 apartment is now available for rent in Sydney’s hip and eclectic inner west.
This brand new, top floor apartment boast a 30sqm sun-drenched balcony over-looking serene internal gardens, swimming pool and tennis court. Filled with day long natural light, this north-west facing unit boasts a large 90sqm internal space with open plan kitchen and dining which walks out to the balcony made for entertaining, summer BBQs, sunbathing or to simply to read your favourite book.
Why I would rent this apartment:
- Brand new and top floor apartment with spanking new Smeg / Omega gas kitchen and other high-quality finishes.
- The sun-drenched 30sqm balcony is built for entertaining family and friends and adds a fresh dimension to the already large 90sqm internal open-living plan.
- Located within a 5-minute walk to St Peters train station, you are merely 3 direct stops or 10-minute train ride from Central station and 6 direct stops from Circular Quay, Sydney Opera House and the Botanic Gardens.
- A double side-by-side car space means you will never have to hunt for scarce public / visitor parking in this popular inner city location for your second car.
- Sydney Park’s outdoor activities – walking, running, biking, family picnics, is 5 minutes away. Sydney Park is also a leash-free park for dog lovers.
- 10-minute drive to Sydney CBD, Chinatown, Broadway Shopping Centre, Sydney Fish Markets and Sydney airport.
- Erskineville and Newtown’s cafes, pubs, restaurants precinct located within a 10 minute stroll.
Other key features include:
- Master bedroom walks out to sunny north-west balcony
- Built in wardrobes in both rooms
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Large 8sqm basement storage facility
- Study nook with ducting for internet connection
- Cable TV connection points in living and master bedroom
- Internal laundry and dryer facility
- Convenient garbage chute disposal
- Security video intercom
This apartment is available from early December and is managed by Johanna Cheong from Infinity Property Agents at 0430 597888.
- 1 bedroom – Unit 38/2-4 Coulson street, Erskineville – for rent at $470 per week
- 1 bedroom – Unit 100/2-4 Coulson street, Erskineville – for rent at $470 per week
- 2 bedrooms – Unit 18/2-4 Coulson street, Erskeinville – for rent at $630 per week
- 3 bedrooms – Unit 41/2-4 Coulson street, Erskeinville – for rent at $800 per week