Emmadale Gardens is a brand new residential development located in the Gladstone suburb of Kirkwood and is approximately 6km south of Gladstone town.
Located on gently undulating hillside land, the variety of home styles include hillside sites with ocean views, courtyard sites and lakeside residences with water and bushland vista. These site plans are detailed below:
Emmadale Gardens is also conveniently located near local shops, Stockland Shopping Centre at the corner of Philip street and Dawson Highway, Gladstone Golf Club and Tondoon Botanic Gardens.
Typical land and house packages are 4 bedroom, 2bathroom with 2 lock-up garage, some with an additional study / media room. Price ranges from $415,000 to $435,000. Land sizes vary between 580sqm to larger coner plots of over 950sqm.
Some lots currently for sale:
1. Lot 154 Bottlebrush Drive – $415,000, house: 200.3 sqm, land 584 sqm
2. Lot 155 Bottlebrush Drive – $435,700, house: 218.6 sqm, land 657 sqm
3. Lot 157 Bottlebrush Drive – $432,000, house: 200.3 sqm, land 657 sqm
4. Lot 161 Bottlebrush Drive – $430,700, house: 218.6 sqm, land 584 sqm
5. Lot 162 Bottlebrush Drive – $433,700, house: 218.6 sqm, land 657 sqm
6. Lot 102 Liriope Drive – $434,500, house: 200.3 sqm, land 718 sqm
7. Lot 117 Redgum Drive – $205,000 for land only, 739 sqm
8. Lot 153 Bottlebrush Drive – $197,000 for land only, 782 sqm
9. Lot 173 Redgum Drive – $195,000 for land only, 657 sqm
Gladstone is set to become the next mining boom town in Queensland due to massive Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and infrastructure development which have been announced.
There are many suburbs and locations around Gladstone where investors are looking for bargains or speculating on the imminent growth as a results of certain infrastructure announcements.
However, I would caution that speculating on a boom is fraught with danger. The elements that an investor need to ensure is to buy the right property in the right location at the right time and at the right price. wealthruproperty.com’s overriding objective is to assist readers and visitors to invest based on sound investment principles.
- $60 billion – Australia’s biggest trade deal signed
- Gladstone – Australia’s next mining boom town
- Median house prices in Gladstone
- House and land deals – “Buyers beware”, Josh Jennings, Sydney Morning Herald, 6 November 2010
Emmadale Gardens is developed by Citimark Properties, an award-winning, privately owned specialist property group. Among Citimark’s previous developments are The Dunes, a 30-hectare beachside residential community on the northern beaches of Mackay and The Santuary, an 81-lot premium land estate in the Mount Archer foothills of Rockhampton.
|Kirkwood||Median price $||Weekly advertised median rent $||Gross yield $||3-year growth %||5-year growth %||Average annual growth %|
|New Auckland||Median price $||Weekly advertised median rent $||Gross yield $||3-year growth %||5-year growth %||Average annual growth %|
|Gladstone City||Median price $||Weekly advertised median rent $||Gross yield $||3-year growth %||5-year growth %||Average annual growth %|
Source: Your Investment Property, March 2010
How it’s calculated:
Median price: Median price for the 12 months to November 2009
Average annual growth: Average percentage change over the past 10 years as a per annum figure
3 and 5-year growth: Median price percentage change over the past 3 and 5 years to November 2009
Weekly median advertised rent: Median price of rental listings for the 12 months to November 2009
Gross yield: Estimated rental return, based on advertised rent to median price