Apartment 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 car
Size 111 sqm
Strata levies $1,361 per quarter
Current rent $625 per week
Asking price $650,000+ (July 2010)
THIS APARTMENT HAS BEEN SOLD for $674,000 on 10 September 2010
This apartment is has a north-facing aspect on the level 11 with city views. Facilities within the Zenix complex include a resort style swimming pool, tennis court, gymnasium and landscaped gardens.
Features of the apartment include floor to ceiling windows opening onto a loggia style balcony, open style kitchen with glass splashback, 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and balconies, master bedroom with ensuite. It has one security car space.
Location wise, it is within 200m to St Peters train station, and cafe and restaurant precinct of Newtown and Erskineville.
Erskineville apartments median private treaty price is $533,000.
Source: Australian Property Monitors, 1800 817 616, homepriceguide.com.au
- Verve Erskineville – a quality development in a strategic location
- Sydney’s top suburbs for terraces
- Metropolitan CBD vs outer fringes ~ pros and cons of city vs suburban living
- Erskineville rental properties and rental rates
- Motto Erskineville ~ by Allen Jack + Cottier architects
- Motto Erskineville and Verve Erskineville ~ a comparison of 2 quality developments
- For sale 32/21-25 Coulson street, Erskineville