The newly completed Verve Erskineville apartments have proven to be popular among Sydney’s hip and eclectic city dwellers. Only 4 apartments remain unsold in this 106-unit development by AV Jennings.
Why I like this development:
- Located within a 5-minute walk to St Peters train station, this development is 3 direct stops or 10-minute train ride to Central station in the city and 6 direct stops to iconic Sydney harbour attractions at Circular Quay, Sydney Opera House and the Botanic Gardens.
- Some apartments have large storage facilities and double side-by-side car space which means you will never have to scour around for scarce public / visitor parking in this popular inner city location for your second car.
- Sydney Park’s outdoor activities – walking, running, biking, family picnics, is 5 minutes away. Sydney Park is also a leash-free park for dog lovers.
- 10-minute drive to Sydney CBD, Chinatown, Broadway Shopping Centre, Sydney Fish Markets and Sydney airport.
- Erskineville and Newtown’s cafes, pubs, restaurants precinct located within a 10 minute stroll.
- For investors, rental return for most 2 bedroom apartments range between $575 – $675 per week or between 5.3% – 5.7% return on investment.
- Zenix Erskineville, epitome of Sydney’s inner west lifestyle
- Zenix – Apartment 1101 / 221 Sydney Park Road, Erskineville
- Verve Erskineville – a quality development in a strategic location
- Motto Erskineville and Verve Erskineville ~ a comparison of 2 quality developments
- For sale 32/21-25 Coulson street, Erskineville
- Motto Erskineville ~ by Allen Jack + Cottier architects
|Erskineville||Median price $||Weekly advertised median rent $||Gross yield $||3-year growth %||5-year growth %||Average annual growth %|
Source: RP Data & Your Investment Property, March 2010
How it’s calculated:
Median price: Median price for the 12 months to November 2009
Average annual growth: Average percentage change over the past 10 years as a per annum figure
3 and 5-year growth: Median price percentage change over the past 3 and 5 years to November 2009
Weekly median advertised rent: Median price of rental listings for the 12 months to November 2009
Gross yield: Estimated rental return, based on advertised rent to median price