2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 car space
THIS APARTMENT HAS BEEN SOLD for $746,000 on 18 February 2011
Contact Matthew Stevens 0416 080 138 or Tannya Stevens 0411 748 800 of Property Alliance for more information.
This large 147sqm apartment is located in the Zenix development and is in a convenient and strategic pocket of Erskineville. The Zenix development is the flagship development of Metroland, an integrated property development company in Australia.
Why I like this apartment:
- The location is the most strategic aspect of this property, where it is within 150 metres from the St Peters train station which is merely 3 stops to Central station in the heart of Sydney CBD and 6 direct stops to iconic Sydney harbour attractions at Circular Quay, Sydney Opera House and the Botanic Gardens. It is also within walking distance to recreational facilities and walking trails of Sydney Park, the cafe, restaurants and shops in Kings street in Newtown, the Erskineville cafes and village, a 10 minute drive to the airport, Sydney University. It is a mere 4.5 km from Sydney CBD.
The highly favoured north-east aspect of the apartment provides ample natural light to the entertainment and living areas as well as both bedrooms.
The size of the apartment being 147sqm sets it apart from other 2 bedroom apartments in the market.
The intelligent floorplan and design makes good use of internal space whilst maximising space for the outdoor entertainment areas.
The internal living areas seamlessly flow out to the north-east aspect of the entertainment areas which have been refurbished to include heaters, block out wind shields, barbeque, sun-drenched casual seating areas which have panoramic views of Sydney CBD.
Timber floor boards in both internal living and outdoor entertainment areas.
Modern conveniences such as gas kitchen, reverse cycle air-conditioning, double drawer dishwasher and modern tapware.
The apartment also overlooks the landscaped gardens, swimming pool and tennis court within the Zenix development.
It has a dedicated study alcove which comes with internet cable and phone connection which is essential in apartment living today.
The open plan kitchen integrates with the dining and living areas to create a sense of space.
Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes and walk-out balconies which lend the bedrooms a sense of greater feel of space.
- Zenix Erskineville, epitome of Sydney’s inner west lifestyle
- Zenix – Apartment 1101 / 221 Sydney Park Road, Erskineville
- Verve Erskineville – a quality development in a strategic location
- Motto Erskineville and Verve Erskineville ~ a comparison of 2 quality developments
- For sale 32/21-25 Coulson street, Erskineville
- Motto Erskineville ~ by Allen Jack + Cottier architects